Questions about the Editor

Wolfe

Does anyone know what Eastern Poland in the Editor does? I can never seem to get it to do anything. Is this solely part of the game's mechanics and can't be adjusted?

Any hope of a patch that doesn't require Germany/Poland/England to be active at the start of a campaign?

Is there anyway to undo an activation?

Setting Neutral tiles only seem to be there to prevent units from moving onto them. Is this correct? I tried activating Poland, deleting all the units and making it neutral, but at the beginning of the game Poland simply surrendered to 'Neutral'. Which is a bit odd. smile.gif And this prevents anyone from declaring war on them since they're already at war, so you can't move through those hexes.

If I set a unit's entrenchment value, then move the unit in the editor to another location it keeps its former entrenchment value.

When playing the game I'm seeing AI landing craft that, when sitting next to one of my subs, always runs directly into the sub, damaging or destroying itself. (It gets the Surprise Enemy Contact even though it was right next to the sub). Is this supposed to happen?

Also, the Save Campaign before Exiting dialogue always pops up when I quit the editor even when I've just saved the file. Any chance of changing this?

Thanks!

- Chris

Does anyone know what Eastern Poland in the Editor does? I can never seem to get it to do anything. Is this solely part of the game's mechanics and can't be adjusted?
It's just part of an internal list that shows up but you can't do anything with it as I've disabled options on it.

Any hope of a patch that doesn't require Germany/Poland/England to be active at the start of a campaign?
Not any time soon actually.

Is there anyway to undo an activation?
Not right now.

Setting Neutral tiles only seem to be there to prevent units from moving onto them. Is this correct? I tried activating Poland, deleting all the units and making it neutral, but at the beginning of the game Poland simply surrendered to 'Neutral'. Which is a bit odd. smile.gif And this prevents anyone from declaring war on them since they're already at war, so you can't move through those hexes.
Come to think of it, I am not so sure why I added the option for adding Neutral tiles, offhand I don't think it does anything useful in the editor.

If I set a unit's entrenchment value, then move the unit in the editor to another location it keeps its former entrenchment value.
Yeah you'll just have to re-edit it.

When playing the game I'm seeing AI landing craft that, when sitting next to one of my subs, always runs directly into the sub, damaging or destroying itself. (It gets the Surprise Enemy Contact even though it was right next to the sub). Is this supposed to happen?
No this has been fixed on my end

Also, the Save Campaign before Exiting dialogue always pops up when I quit the editor even when I've just saved the file. Any chance of changing this?
Maybe ;)

Hope that helps!

Hubert