SC Tournament: "The Great War"

24117445.jpg

I am not accepting applicant for the New 'Great War' Tournament

As you might expect, the game used will be the WW1 campaign of my creation, We will use 1.11 probably. I will get that up at the SCHQ as soon as I can. I will also post the House Rules that MUST BE FOLLOWED here soon.

CvM (Signs for the Tourney)

[ April 25, 2003, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Carl G. E. von Mannerheim ]

Jersey John is also in.

-- Just remembered, you're talking IP, which is impossible for me for time considerations.

Sorry, I'll have to take it back.

-- Anyway, I'm happy to play a good scenario like this recreationally through the E-mail.

Good Luck with the Tournament, hope everyone has fun as I'm sure they will. smile.gif

[ April 25, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

By the way: is it allowed to attack neutral coutries like Denmark ?

And the russian units are not allowed to attack in turn 1-2, but they can move ? Germany is allowed to attack russian units in turn 1-2, but the russians cant strike back ?

[ April 27, 2003, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

CvM: you are right with the neutrals, except Denmark. If it is not forbidden I would attack them as Axis immediately. With the ships its no problem to get it without any costs - it only increases the experience, another good thing for Axis smile.gif

House Rules

General:

No Country is to build the following: Airfleets, Strategic Bombers, OR Aircraft Carriers.

Only Germany May Produce Subs

Each Country is limited to ONE Rocket Group 'Artillery Gun' (Germany 3 'Ger, Aus, and Ott.)

There Will be NO Declarations of War on ANY Neutral Countries if Central Powers Player Does, America will be able to commit 3 Armies and 3 ships to the war when she enters.

If The Triple Alliance Violates a Nation's Neutrality AMERICA, WHENEVER SHE ENTERS, MAY NOT BE USED.

Western Font:

Germans MUST destroy all 'Maginot' Fortifications on the first turn.

*France Surrenders once: Paris Is Captured*

* England Surrenders When: A) Paris Falls AND the Royal Navy has 2 or less ships remaining. or B) London Falls*

Eastern Front:

Russians May not move, only Reinforce on the First 2 moves. (Mobilization)

Germans and Austrians MAY attack on the Second Move

*Russia Surrenders When Warsaw and one more Russian City falls. Once This happens, Russians must pull all units back behind the Volga River in the South, and must cede all land WEST OF SMOLENSK (all units are moved from BALTIC STATES, FINLAND, these are given to the CP)

Balkans:

Serbian and Bulgarian Units given at start MAY NOT be moved from their Respective Borders.

Italian Front:

NO FIGHTING, BORDER CROSSING is to take place until the ALLIED TURN in JULY 1915. (Italy DoW on Austria-Hungary)

MIDDLE EAST:

Pretty Much Fair Game Here, Turks verse Brits, go at it!

AMERICA:

When/ If America Does enter, her possible actions depend on the actions taken earlier in the game by both sides.

1a) If the Central Powers HAVE NOT violated any neutrals, then America may commit 1 ARMY, 1 CORPS, 1 HQ, and 2 Ships to the Fighting.

2a)If the Central Powers HAVE violated any Neutral, America may commit, 3 Armies, 1 Corps, 1 HQ, and 3 Ships to the Fighting.

1b) IF the Triple Alliance HAS NOT violated any neutrals, descision is based on CP's Actions stated above.

2b) If the Triple Alliance HAS violated any nation's neutrality, than AMERICA WILL NOT MOVE, or FIGHT. They Will be Ignored, and Play Will Continue as is.

TECHNOLOGY:

Countries MAY ONLY RESEARCH ANTI-TANK INFANTY TECH. NO OTHER ADVANCES ARE LEGAL.

SETTINGS:

FOW ON

ALL PARTISANS OFF

USA: RANDOM

MINORS: NEUTRAL

FREE FRENCH: OFF

WAR IN SIBERIA: OFF

SCORCHED EARTH: OFF

Any Questions?

CvM

[ April 27, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Carl G. E. von Mannerheim ]