Where do you guys find the time?

Gen-x87H

I've always loved this kind of game, both on the table top and on the computer screen smile.gif

What if I attack Soviet early, what if late? Should I build more subs or go for Me-262's from day one? Can I take Gibraltar and Malta?

Puts a smile on my face, sort of, just thinking about it smile.gif

Good luck with this one!

M.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by I/O Error:

You BUMPED this? Are you really that stupid or that bored? :confused:

Wow, someone got up on the wrong side if the haystack today. Feeling a little catty are we? I feel sorry for your husband...

I bumped the very oldest and last posted-in-thread, for old times sake! ;):D

[ November 16, 2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Otto ]

I can blame one of my illnesses on SC.

I got it just after I had recovered from a bad flu (during the flu, I had downloaded the demo and played the jeebers out of it - damn that one year time limit!).

So, what did I do?

I played it.

Unfortunately, I lost track of time and by the time I went to bed it was very late - it was the latest I had ever stayed up without alcohol being involved since the all-nighters I used to pull in school.

The next day, I felt like poop - I basically suffered a relapse of sorts and was sick AGAIN thanks to this game, which I just couldn't stop playing. I think staying up that late must have run down my immune system or something.

Needless to say, I was not pleased.

[ November 17, 2002, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Flash Gordon ]

Originally posted by Flash Gordon:

I can blame one of my illnesses on SC.

....(SNIP)....

The next day, I felt like poop - I basically suffered a relapse of sorts and was sick AGAIN....(SNIP)....

Needless to say, I was not pleased.

I think there is probably some legal action you can take against Hubert. ;):D I can suggest a good ambulance chaser if you want...