Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

All I want for Christmas is Zapp & Terif to play a match

jon_j_rambo

Hello Zapp & Terif,

It has been over a year since you two have played a game of SC, it is time for a best of 3 match. Whether you hate, love, or don't care about each other, well, it doesn't matter to me, I would like to see a match.

Without bringing up a bunch of crap, lets just have a game here. You don't even have to talk, just play. Record all the turns for further review too.

Lets see this happen,

Everybody's All-American >>> Legend

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha - nice joke...you are just complaining about ´Zappslow´ in the other thread and surrendered your last games cause it made no fun playing him - and now you want me to play him...hihi tongue.gif

Rambo, I know you are bored and want to see some ´action´ ;) in the SC forum :D , but you know pretty well that such a game will surely never happen and you know the reasons.

Hmm, it has nothing to do with beeing afraid. I have no reason for beeing afraid with nearly 50 victories against Zapp, a 99% overall win percentage (>500 games played, only 5 losses in total smile.gif )and many other players regularly beating him too...

But it seems he wants it again black on white ;) - so in short:

- like other players already pointed out: If you don´t trust a player, then don´t play him. A very good advice ;) .

- I play to have fun and not to get another meaningless victory. So I play with the people I trust and where I know it will most likely be a good game that makes fun smile.gif . I certainly could crush Zapp without any problems, but this would be only a duty thing and lastly a waste of time...I could (just to show him some modern strategies :D ), but will not do it because of

- the most important reason: after what happened in our last games and later in the forum I promised not to play Zapp ever again...and I stay to my word

OK, for me this topic is finished, if someone wants details or new fightings (I guess that was the purpose of this thread, eh Rambo... ;) ) - we have enough threads in the archive :D .

Sorry, no new war Kuni ;) - at least not from my side. Only a clarification.

Perhaps you and Rambo should search for a new hobby if you are bored by SC instead of setting fire with such threads and starting forum fights ;)

I have read some of your smack threads in the general forum - impressive how you both can start uproar and fightings and how you are able to create hatred and bad feelings in the forum :D - but that´s nothing for me or where I want to take part of. Please don´t try it here in the SC forum too.

...would be better you play some good games to have fun - without quitting after some turns when it doesn´t go the way you want.. hehe :D . Much better use of your time ;)

[ October 30, 2004, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

Originally posted by Terif:

[QB]

I have read some of your smack threads in the general forum - impressive how you both can start uproar and fightings and how you are able to create hatred and bad feelings in the forum :D - but that´s nothing for me or where I want to take part of. Please don´t try it here in the SC forum too.

[QB]

Well I guess you just did. You just spread your semen of hate and fightings and then you tell us you won't have any part of this? :confused:

Stop this nonsense.

Well, I don´t WANT to take part - but if I am forced to then I fight and don´t surrender ;) . Nevertheless I hope this can be my last ´contribution´ to this ´topic´ tongue.gif .

If someone wants smack wars, just go to the General Forum. There you can start them or bring back old fights and enough people who have fun in this kind of activities will take part. I prefer to use my time to play a good game of SC.

So with your last sentence I totally agree smile.gif :

Stop this nonsense

[ October 30, 2004, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

Originally posted by Terif:

I have read some of your smack threads in the general forum - impressive how you both can start uproar and fightings and how you are able to create hatred and bad feelings in the forum

Btw...envy...is'nt that one of the catholic death-sins?

[ October 31, 2004, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

´ To spread´ is perhaps the wrong expression (although for the GF it could be the right one, but that´s the purpose of the GF, so there it is nothing bad :D ).

But you know pretty well how to stir up battles from the past in the SC forum too whenever you are bored and want some action (= every couple of months... tongue.gif ).

Simply by asking a few ´innocent´ questions (best used in different threads, so you can say the current question is harmless ;) ) Same applies for Kuni - and I don´t have to look very far from this thread...hihi ;) .

Since both of you are intelligent, expressions like "all I asked for was..." are a bit unbelievable/ridiculous since from past reactions I am sure you know what will most likely happen when you ask such ´innocent/harmless´ questions :cool: .

But nevermind - you reached the goal (partially :D ). Hope you enjoyed the entertainment smile.gif . Till next time when one of you is bored and wants some smack wars - hopefully far, far in the future... :D

@Terif --- Okay, I guess this year my Christmas Tree will not include "ARR: Zapp & Terif Once Again" smile.gif I will not bring up this subject, for at least another year smile.gif

Instead, I will sharpen my skills, & beat Dragon in a game right now!

Terif, turn on your ICQ & you could have been playing the Legend.

[ October 31, 2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

@Terif ---

1) LMAO & RFLMAO also works.

2) XOXOXOXOXOXO = Hugs & Kisses if you want to be a true freak.

3) I can teach you how to smack them anti-Bushers, anti-Bible smucks in the PF is you wish smile.gif You can ride shotgun in the Kuni & Rambo Posse. We vowed to clean out all that anti-USA, anti-God, & those pro-Nazi punks.

Hmm, cultural differences... smile.gif

Where I live, "hihi" means what "haha" means for you while "haha" is often used in a not so friendly way. It can also mean to laugh (usually when it is combined with "hihi" :D ), but depending on the situation/pronounciation it is more likely to have the meaning of disbelieve or mocking/a mocking remark ;) .