Who wins when...

Curry

I know I should know this but I'm not sure.

Who wins when the axis has defeated the UK in a sea lion and has the UK and most of Europe. In fact controls all of Europe except Russia and the USA. (Turkey still neutral). But wont beable to take Russia or the USA.

I am guessing its a draw right?

Posted by FriendlyFire:

Curry, what is the date? Does Axis have Iraq?

It seems to me that Axis has a huge MPP advantage, why can't they take USSR? Out of time?

Axis has all the minors except Turkey, so they do have Iraq. There is many years still left. The problem is that USSR has three lined defence,

20+ LvL 3 tanks :D , lots of armies, corps in the first line, and 10(?) airfleets.

USA can't really do anything. They are isolated by Italian-German navy, but the worst thing for them is that English and French (probably Spanish as well) coasts have many bombers+some LR tech.

All in all, axis have big MPP advantage but they can't go trough Russian lines.

I would suggest just trying to get through USSR lines very methodically. Be slow and deliberate and maybe you can crack them slowly. First though you should take out the US, many MPPs extra for airfleets, and it feels better at the end (even if you fail in USSR) smile.gif

Friendly,

What happened is the allies put a great defense of France. I was not looking good because it took me forever to take Paris and lost some key units. But the allies also lost all three carriers. So I invaded the UK with a sealion and got lucky and took the UK. ALso got lucky in that Spain joined the axis.

At the time the UK fell I was very very weak but the USSR did not attack me but instead pulled back and built up this giant wall of tanks and armies and air. But while the USSR was building up this great wall of tanks I was able to defeat the other minors like Sweden, Vichy, Iraq. I have the USA kept away by long range air including bombers and a fleet. But both of us have a strong defensive line. The Russians have level 3 tanks and lots of them. But I have level four anti-tank inf. The Russians also have lots of armies to go with the tanks. I think he lost a great opportunity not to kill me off right after the UK fell, but he has set himself in a position now that is so strong I dont think I can take him even in two years time.

its a fun game in that it has been very different from your average cookie cutter.