Tiborhead vs his girlfriend update!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tiborhead:

Yeah you're right. I wonder if this is some manifestaton of some inner hatred toward me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably not hatred but just old-fashioned bloodlust. Women can be kind of scary that way because you don't expect it of them...but they got it too.

What you should do is make sure she wins this time, but don't let it be obvious. Then to show what a good sport you are, give her a back rub. Now that could have a climactic ending!

;):D

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juardis:

By the way, has she bought an assault boat yet? Old joke. Last year, some guy taught his wife to play and while playing their first or 2nd game, he spent 2 or 3 turns attacking what he thought was a jeep? only to find out it was an assault boat parked in the middle of nowhere. LOL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya laugh it up chum, I still have my laywers working it out... I know BTS burned a special CD just for me so that could happen.

PS I hate fog of war against the wife. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

ya laugh it up chum, I still have my laywers working it out... I know BTS burned a special CD just for me so that could happen.

PS I hate fog of war against the wife. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that you mensch? Man, I still laugh out loud just thinking about it! :D

Well, the results are in. I don't heve time to post the AAR right now (my boss has been lurking around), but expect the update later in the afternoon. I won't give anything away, but I will say this one went down to the last second. smile.gif