COMBAT MISSIONS: M24 Chaffee, by TIGER!

Now ready to d/l (825k) @ COMBAT MISSIONS.

There have been many requests to have this vehicle modded (Icm1947...Tiger has even named the file after you!!!). Well, JohnS has obliged and produced a great camoflaged version of the M24.

chaffee.jpg

I understand that John has a non-camoed version also. I will add this as soon as i get it.

Enjoy!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I understand that John has a non-camoed version also. I will add this as soon as i get it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Manx,

You already have a non-camoed Chaffee by Tiger on your site. Would this be an updated version?

To anyone,

Did the Americans ever paint their tanks in a camo pattern?

Doug - Yes it is...i'm working on it now. It will be with us shortly.

Tiger normally likes to take off older versions of his mods as he improves his technique and makes better versions. I expect this new non-camoed Chaffee will replace the existing one on the site.

EDIT - I will post news of it's release on this thread when i have everything ready my end.

[ 04-23-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]

Manx,

Excellent. Tiger's work is always outstanding. Your speed with posting mods is equally excellent.

I'm not as big a "grog" as some here, so I really don't know if the Americans commonly used camo paint on their tanks/vehicles or not. Most (all?) of the pics I've seen of American WW2 AFVs were non camoed. I understand the Germans made extensive use of camo paint on their vehicles. How about the British?

Sorry it took so long for me to see this post and answer but I've been busy. But oh my lord that Tiger just made my day. Cross the word day off and put month. That is truely outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank Tiger enough. Course it took 99 requests to get him to post it. ;) Damn, that is just nice work! Thanks again Tiger. :D:D:D I am in such a good mood I'll even share something with you. I made all 99 of those Chaffee mod requests up myself. :( But hey, it worked. :D And Manx thank you for your site and hard work, we do appreciate it. Believe me. ;) Now I shall go play with my new Chaffee's.