Cromwell, Challenger, Comet

About time the British got upgraded, thank you. Looks very good. 100% improvement. One little thing, please? Any available marking for the other two would really be nice. I hate to ask but you know if you just happen to have a British marking laying around it would sure make it look cool. But hey I'll take what I can get and be very happy with it. There are hundreds of us out here that like marking,Well at least Me.

That Challenger is a work of art! I love the wash of colors on its deck. Excellent work! There is no mod I know for the Challenger, and this one blows away the CM original. I have got to get it!

The Comet has seen two mods that I know of, one green and one brown. But nothing is up to the quality of this one by Tiger. Again, the wash of colors and weathering is outstanding! I love it! Its a jaw dropper.

This is a wonderful set of Allied tank mods. Hope to see them available soon.

Beautiful work Tiger!

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Tiger:

Here's some added divisional & unit markings. Repeated on the front lower hull as well.

So - you are not only a modmaker extraordinaire, you are also a psychic? Great stuff Tiger. Now, how about you offer it for DL at Der Kessel? biggrin.gif

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Tiger:

Andreas, I've already sent these to Manx's Site. I don't think he'd mind if you put thm up on your site so I will go ahead and send them to you as well.

John

Great John, much appreciated!

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Guest sitzkrieg

Just got them from Manx's site.

Awesome! Now the Cromwell, Challenger and Comet don't contrast with Marco's Shermans. cool.gif

These, along with your Pz IV mod earlier this weekend, are your best yet.