Kwazydog, "ahem"

Guest Rommel22

Yeah, yeah!!!

Where is that stuff, come on!!!

I wanna see first!!!

Anything, any picture, something, give me something to dream about!!!

------------------

Rommel22s Kampfgruppe site:

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

You know, you BTS guys can hold a contest:

Release the untextured models to the public, and have people submit their own skins.

The best skins make it in the game! Seeing how frekin' talented some people are around here, Im sure you can make use of it.

BTW - Kwazy, dont take this the wrong way. I love your work. I was just suggesting it so you guys can save some time and work on REALLY important details.

Cheers!

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Guest KwazyDog

Heya Guys wink.gif

Just let me run the run it past Steve and Charles and if I get the ok, Ill post some piccies to all. Of course, at this point they are untextured and look rather plain, but they still look pretty damn cool. No matter how plain an Elefant looks, it still looks pretty damn mean smile.gif

Commissar, unfortunately there are more complications behind what you are suggesting than what there may first seem, such as copyright issues. We aren't ruling it out at this point, but it is not something that is as easy as it sounds, either.

Dan

Guest KwazyDog

Guys just so you know Matt would like CMHQ to get the first choice of CM2 shots at this point, so keep an eye out there in the future.

Dan