CM2 had better have....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Oh dear, now look what I've done. It wasn't even a Monty Python reference. The Knights of the Round Table did actually exist, you know, although I doubt they were quite as amusing as their more recent incarnations.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably depends on whether you think dirty, drunken Saxon warlords are amusing. Personally I think it'd be worth a chuckle at least.

This whole thread needs to lighten up. Niles, a scholar and a truly erudite gentleman of educated and tolerant means has suggested that an extremely rare fortification device almost devoid of use in the east front be included into the coding for those who want to play the outskirts of Berlin scenario a dozen times in blinding realism. Everyone should take his suggestion seriously rather than caster aspersions on his person and then raspberry it using complex argument and lofty rhetoric.

Or, we could just discuss the merits of including an outhouse template in CM2 and be done with the whole silly topic.

CMBB will have 22% less Dragon's Teeth than CMBO, While CMBO will have 22% more Dragon's Teeth than CMBB.

It's a pity that there is absolutely nothing else at all on the map editor that can be used to substitute for dragon's teefs, because it would be nice to deny tanks access to certain areas of the map, but as it is, their cursed caterpillar tracks allow them to move about with great impunity and a swagger to their step, rolling over every terrain tile available to the map maker, including but not limited to the rough, marsh & water tiles.

Curse their caterpillar tracks!

Is Mr. Cash here yet?

Gyrene

Some one rather more intelligent just reminded me of the purpose of Dragons Teeth. That is to deny access to terrain. We already have roadblocks which serve this purpose. People just seem to get set in their ways and put them on the road.

So I guess there is no real need for them after all, except for aethetics.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cpl Carrot:

We already have roadblocks which serve this purpose. People just seem to get set in their ways and put them on the road.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean roadblocks can cover more then roads OMG :D......

Regards, John Waters