AF CMMOS Jeep...Help!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by danvnuk:

Thanks for the answer...but not quiet what I was after. This is a CMMOS Mod, as such it goes into a certain ruleset, and the various bits have to go in the right folders. I'm stuck! tongue.gif <hr></blockquote>

I just downloaded it now. It looks like it's compatible with the older CM Mod Manager program, not CMMOS.

It's a CM Mod Manager-compatible mod that's mis-labeled as a CMMOS mod. The confusion probably arises because most CMMOS mods (at least the ones I create) are also packaged for installation by CM Mod Manager. That makes for easy previewing of the mod and (most importantly for me) an easy way to clean out and restore my BMP folder when I've got it all mucked up with test versions of mods that I'm working on.

Also, CMMOS is a "Mod Option Selector", not a "Mod Manager", and CM Mod Manager has a lot of capabilities for dealing with the mod packages themselves that CMMOS does not. CMMOS is more concerned with the BMPs contained in the mods.

If that makes any sense. It's too early in the morning and I'm living off too little sleep. smile.gif

Gordon

Gentlemen,

sorry for the confusion: I´ll ask the author of the CMMOS ( or whatever ) Jeep Mod version , about a solution ( since I don´t use this kind of mod managers I can´t help at the moment ).

Cheers

Tom

...and where can we get CMMOS version 3.0? I just downloaded this awesome jeep mod, and quickly noticed that it was lacking the ruleset. I'm not too good with programming... could someone that is please perform this service of making it CMMOS compatible? Please please please smile.gif