BTS, How about a co-op mode?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Start asap, and put the game on hold on wednesday 2nd-until the following Monday

Hi Foobar,

I'll go with "B". This'll give

us a chance to at least see the

units we've got and to have a gander

at the map and formulate our plans

prior to actually beginning.

As well, it gives you the opportunity

to participate fully. Given the fact

you fellows have not yet had the opportunity

to see cooperative play yet, I'd hate

to see this first glimpse tarnished

by the inability of anyone to participate

fully.

Regards,

Oddball <Cactus Air Force>

Gyrene, I am player A. That means I will handle all vehicles and AFV's.It also means I will be responsible for all pbem files sent to the other team.

I didnt get from our pathetic loser Axis opponents, is who is the Player A, and Player B. But I am making an arbitrary decision that Player A will be Oddball. It just doesnt seem right making someone named Oddball a grunt.

Oddball, you are Player A. You control all vehicles. You are responsible for getting turns to me, and I to you. We are both responsible for saving each file, and getting it to our Player B's, and back to each other.

I will send a detailed email to the whole group. ----This just in---- I have received the scenario. We begin immediately.

As a standard, we will no longer post correspondance here in the thread to each other as teammates, regarding in-game information.

We will use this thread to abuse our enemies.

And let me tell you Oddballs, Chrisl, you are going to be on you like white on rice. Prepare to die.

So Everyone

I didnt get from our pathetic loser Axis opponents, is who is the Player A, and Player B. But I am making an arbitrary decision that Player A will be Oddball.

My Dear Vermin,

My Supreme Commander, in a most

magnanimous gesture has already

decided that I command Der Fuehrer's

panzers in this, our first glorious

foray into the Norman countryside. smile.gif

And let me tell you Oddballs, Chrisl, you are going to be on you like white on rice. Prepare to die.

...Oddball sighs heavily and ponders

his field ration of 1/2 scoop of

beef fried rice , brown and heavily

watered,and struggles to

find the philosophical significance

of this taunt. <ggggg>

Regards,

Oddball <CAF>

Uh oh. It appears that the cesspool has sprung a minor leak.

Do you non-pooligans want to take this in there (where it's wet and dark and smelly, and the rice most certainly isn't white), or are you too afraid of the abuse? Foobs is a permanent member of the lower class of the pool, so it might be unseemly for me to be seen fighting him, but so long as he dies quietly it's probably fine.

I just got the rules in the email and this one bothers me a little:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Player b: Anything that doesnt have an internal combustion engine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean that Oddball gets all the leaf-blowers, air-compressors, and power-washers?

Bastards.

[ 04-29-2001: Message edited by: chrisl ]

>> Does this mean that Oddball gets all the >>leaf-blowers, air-compressors, and power->>washers?

Muhahahahah!!

... I am afraid comrade that unless

they have wheels attached that your

foot-truppen will have to lug them

about. My panzer crews are MUCH too

busy honing their skills and looting

the locals of their vino to assume

further responsibilities.

Now, would you please be so kind

as to pass me the Grey Poupon? smile.gif

Yours In Axis Domination,

Oddball

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Dont get me wrong Gyrene, I want to keep your infantry alive, but you had BETTER keep me from getting whacked by fausts! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sweat ;) Just don't go off exploring any woods by yourself.

Btw, I love the scenario's name.

Gyrene