Looking for custom screenshots of Andrew Fox's Commonwealth Infantry uniforms

If anyone can do some screenshots of Andrew Fox's Commonwealth infantry uniforms in action and email them to me, preferably in jpeg format and about 300 to 500 pixels square in size, I would be very grateful. I would like to illustrate a download page with them; credit will be given to the donator. I still have a lot of stock terrain on my harddrive so would prefer to get shots from others - preferably with Andrew's uniforms unmodded!

madorosh@home.com

These look pretty cool. Nothing better for my ego than to see people using my stuff :D

Michael, feel free to use any screenshots that I may have. You can find all the ones that I have posted at http://www.foxarts.com/actionpack .

You'll probably need to resize them to suit your needs.

FYI, I renumbered the winter torso and main body bmps to give my Brits and Canadians year-round leather jerkins. Looks pretty cool in an Autumn setting with the blanco web gear and helmet scrim.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Okay, I just can't get over those octopus helmets. What the hell are they???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Certain British regiments went into combat with a live octupus strapped to their helmet nets. Practice originated in India, I believe...Ok, I made that up. It's supposed to look like burlap scrim added as camo.

There were several kinds used, this represents one of them.