Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Aussies - We want you!!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

jeez, glad someone wants the useless convict gits.

PeterNZ smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Geez I had a larf yesterday when Super Gilly spanked them Kiwis all over the Waca. 34 runs in two overs and the Kiwis looked totally shellshocked (a bit like Hannsie in our Jab!oh battle ...... hehe) For one AWFUL minute there, they really thought they were going to suffer the worst loss in history. Just as well we Aussies are overwhelmingly generous towards our poor relations from the east - and decided to let the poor little lambikins' off the proverbial meathook - for NOW that is!

The Foz

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Shouldn't the correct NZ pronunciation of that be "jeez, glud sumwun wunts the useluss cunvuct guts"

Regards

Jim R.

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]<hr></blockquote>

Good Christ. You people actually make fun of each other's accents?

This is like finding subtle philosophical disagreements on the nature of 'good and evil' in a the various blocks of a maximum security prison.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

This is like finding subtle philosophical disagreements on the nature of 'good and evil' in a the various blocks of a maximum security prison.<hr></blockquote>

How can you not make fun of "fush and chups"?

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

This is like finding subtle philosophical disagreements on the nature of 'good and evil' in a the various blocks of a maximum security prison.<hr></blockquote>

And you, sir are a MYTH Can't you read the sign on the door?? It quite clearly says "ANTIPODEANS ONLY!! MINNEAPOLINS VERBOTEN!!" Now run along back back to that 'orrible Cesspit you inhabit from time to time, laddy ....... or I'll have to snitch Joe Justacar onto ye.....

The Foz

WOW!

It's gone awful quiet in here .... since the Shorn-one slunk orf that is. Hardly surprising it's gone quiet really - he has made (to date) 13 out of 79 (or 16.4%) of all posts in this here Aussie ONLY forum. Not bad going for a supposed Aussie-hating Minneapolin!!

Actually, I think Seanachai has a secret yearning to become one of US - hence his fascination with all things Antipodean. Good lad I say - keep up the research! One day you might (and that is a BIG might) scrape enough brownie points and alter that accent enough to make the 1st grade. Good ruck, mate (but don't let PShaw find out)!

The Foz

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AussieJeff:

And you, sir are a MYTH Can't you read the sign on the door?? It quite clearly says "ANTIPODEANS ONLY!! MINNEAPOLINS VERBOTEN!!" Now run along back back to that 'orrible Cesspit you inhabit from time to time, laddy ....... or I'll have to snitch Joe Justacar onto ye.....

The Foz<hr></blockquote>

A Myth? I am one of the Olde Ones. Mythology is our meat and drink.

As my Holy Quest is to 'Crush All Australians', I cannot be faulted for riding in here and casting down the gauntlet.

It's sad that I seem to be the brightest star in the Southern Cross, and my folk all look to the North Star.

What a sad, primitive mammal 'we barely give birth to our young live' puddle of piss you all appear to be.

I would fight Giants. You keep smirking at each other and trying to pretend you can't hear my Challenge.

I grieve for you.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by REVS:

Is this the Aussie log-in, or trans-Tasman peng?<hr></blockquote>

What's it matter to you, you anonymous, no-profile pillock?

Anyone with a pair or personality would post more than just a screen name and idiocy.

I don't think you've been taking your medication. Who'd give you their email address? Minnesota, that'd be covered with 20 feet of snow right now, and for the next four months, wouldn't it. I guess that would make me hate people from a really warm sunny spot. So, I forgive you.