Quick question about Combat Mission

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Commander:

I have had the game for 45 days and it is the most addictive game I have ever played. You will most definately enjoy this awesome game! Like they said to me (actually two things) - "Welcome to the Addiction!" and later, "You have been assimilated", and I have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have it since 450 days, still in love smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Commander:

I also want to say that lately - I have been yelling things to my troops during Action Movies, like, "Shoot! SHOOT!!!! NOW!!!" I bet my family thinks I've gone bonkers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you missed the stage of "Shoot. Shoot! SHOOT!!! Awwwww ****!"? Lucky you.

:D

Michael

Wow, didn't expect such a response. Thanks everyone! Been playing the demo to death to pass CM'ing time. It's great isn't it. The tension when two tanks sit slugging it out, shots ricocheting everywhere, brilliant! Or the triumph when you send an enemy advance rushing back to their mommas, surrendering left and right... I love it already!

CarrotLover ;)

Welcome to the Club! Until you find youself having the copy in your hand, you may wish to play against (or if you like "with" ) another human. The "Gold Demo" allows full PBEM capability of the full game. I am not saying the AI is no good, it is just...well, the experience is too hard to put into words. I have played PBEM (since the "Beta Demo" days) and unrecoverably hooked. Of course, the real Game would be even more -- exciting, before I begin to put up some "comparisons using adult contents". :D

Also, make sure you visit this forum regularly, read the posts, and don't be afraid to post questions. Some of the topics are for current incranation (CMBO) and some are for the upcoming game (CMBB). They will expand you knowledge and in the mean time, makes you play better.

Anyway, have an enjoyable journey -- from here. 8)

See ya around!

Griffin.

P.S. If you have get the full game and want a experienced-but-dumb "opfor" to try out PBEM, drop me a line. Okay?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

Sweet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More than just candy, Alex. Think about the first thing you do when you get home (especially after 30 hours straight of work), think about sorting out all other nonsense email in your mailbox, think about exchanging taunts through email, think about why you are buying yourself a notebook computer for this one, think about why you forego your normal way-of-life together with 8, 16, 24... people, think about the frustrations/joy of losing/killing your/the other's jadgtiger to a 1-man zook.

It is really more than sweet.

Griffin.