Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Fog, My battles doesn't have any?

Well you are not missing much. It really doesn't look that good anyway.

I lied. I was just trying to make you feel better. It makes the battles look AWESOME.

Sorry. Might I suggest filling the room you are playing in with a massive amount of the smoke of your choice.

von shrad :confused:

As eba said, ATI products don't support fog-tables to the extent that CM needs on the PC (they work fine in RAVE on the Mac). Unfortunately no drivers have fixed this issue yet and no tweakers have provided the missing features (despite listing all types of fog in the registry settings).

Unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that the Rage family (Pro/128/128 Pro, etc.) will most likely never see an update that will provide the missing fog-table support. The Radeon family may see it, someday, in the future, but ATI hasn't supported this feature for a long time and it may not even be among the things that they are considering supporting for the driver.

While you may not see fog (which is obviously very disappointing) it is still in effect for the game's purposes. Your line of sight will be limited for your units.