Funny Mod?

I was just wondering if anyone has done a humorous mod for CM. I thought it might be interesting to do something like an Army Men type thing where theres toy soldiers, plasic tanks and lego terrain type stuff. Since I have absolutely no graphics skills, is anyone working on something like this, or is there something available?

Along those same lines I want to see a futuristic version of CM, with red and blue tanks, greenish-brown alien terrain, nothing but nighttime skies with millions of stars and galaxies, and the soldiers looking like little robots with silvery metallic skins. Then we just change the sound of the .50 cal to a Photon Pulse Annihilator Gun and bingo! we have a whole new game. I'm warning you, if nobody does this idea I may be obliged to do it myself! Beware, and tremble, you grogs! smile.gif

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deanco:

Along those same lines I want to see a futuristic version of CM, with red and blue tanks, greenish-brown alien terrain, nothing but nighttime skies with millions of stars and galaxies, and the soldiers looking like little robots with silvery metallic skins. Then we just change the sound of the .50 cal to a Photon Pulse Annihilator Gun and bingo! we have a whole new game. I'm warning you, if nobody does this idea I may be obliged to do it myself! Beware, and tremble, you grogs! smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha you're crazy. Someone take him away.