CM Strategy Guide?

I really want to get into playing CM. However, I just don't have enough of the basic strategy to bootstrap myself.

Is there anything analogous to a single consolidate strategy guide on the Internet where I can learn about the basics? Please post a URL(s) if you know of some good tip guides.

Thanks.

I don't know of a comprehensive CM strat guide, but there's a really good guide on using Infantry in the Attack at

http://combathq.thegamers.net

From there, you can surf the webring at the bottom of the page. Plenty of informative CM sites out there. Also, you can check out the Tips and Techniques section of this BBS. I've printed at least 250 pages of the stuff I thought was useful. smile.gif

My main goal is to make it to Member status before the Borg finds me. smile.gif

BloodFan

Besides playing the same over battle over endessly you can also play without the Fog of War on. Yeah.. yeah.. I know thats considered bad form with many but its a learning experience so I'd say its acceptable in this case.

The other thing you can do is check this board daily. Lot of good posts on strategy and the different battles that come with the CM game disk.

Happy Gaming,

~Skott~