ALL YOUR CMHQ ARE BELONG TO US..The long awaited annoucement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Someone set us up the bomb!!

Man oh man... I first here about this two days ago, and already "All your base are belong to us" is seeping into everything! biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the hard work Madmatt! But you have no chance to survive make your time! Release all Zigs!

Joe

And so it came to pass that from the former kingdom of CMHQ a prince came forth and he declared "Gone are the times of glory since our current place of worship has become dusty and too confined for it's holy task.

Therefore we will build a new kingdom of CM-ness on that hill yonder, so that the word of BTS may again be spoken in a glorious new temple build in it's honor. "

And many vassals flocked to his banner and pledged allegiance to him. Thus the new era of CMHQ began.

(historical note; research indicates that the 'prince' was actually a brutish bald bouncer who enslaved wannabees without social lives in working for free on his monopolistic empire)

biggrin.gif

Guest Madmatt

Originally posted by Gryphon:

Any chance you guys will put up a CM2 section once the new page is done? with some goodies perhaps? biggrin.gif

Yes, there is a VERY good chance of that happening in fact....

Madmatt

Originally posted by Gryphon:

Any chance you guys will put up a CM2 section once the new page is done? with some goodies perhaps? biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?!?

warning: reason to turn off HTML on CM board following(i promise this will be the last time i do this...)

Madmatt said:

<scroll>

<blink>==></blink>

<font color="FF0000"><big><big>Yes, there is a VERY good chance</big></big>

</scroll>

</font>

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 02-27-2001).]

Will Fionn do an Alpha Battle AAR for CM2? Other than the beta demo, that was the best part of the pre-release days.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!