Question of ammunition between different years and locations

I need to model a tank not in CM, to reflect its superior gun I wanted to use a 76.2 and allow it an all tungsten AP load. The problem is the scenario takes place in Palestine so North African terrain is needed. So you load up a tank in the italian region then take it back in time to NA and NO tungsten - any way around this ammo debacle?

puzzling

FK no, I was surprized that this was the case as I could do it in CMBB. Start in May 1945 and take a HVSS easy eight and give it Tungsten then change to NA, the tungsten doesn't show up - its there as you cannot add more regular AP. Hmmmm odd. I'll wait a day or so and see if anyone has an answer or solution then will send a message to Madmatt but I suspect it might be a bug and I also suspect it won't be corrected ATT.

FK could you confirm that? I just want to make sure it s not something specific to my own machine?

FK no, I was surprized that this was the case as I could do it in CMBB. Start in May 1945 and take a HVSS easy eight and give it Tungsten then change to NA, the tungsten doesn't show up - its there as you cannot add more regular AP. Hmmmm odd. I'll wait a day or so and see if anyone has an answer or solution then will send a message to Madmatt but I suspect it might be a bug and I also suspect it won't be corrected ATT.

FK could you confirm that? I just want to make sure it s not something specific to my own machine?

Thanks Xerxes but that leaves it with European style houses and trees. I'll have to redo the tanks (lateral degrade) to bring the substitutes for the Jordanian and Israeli Centurion Mk5s and M48A2 into something that can be done within the NA restriction. grrrrhhhhh : ].

May change the Israelis to Shermans and the Jordanians to Pz IVs-not quite as exciting as Tungsten armed super 8s vs Tigers.