Question on Hebrew word

What is the Hebrew word (spelled out in english) for Retailiation? The context would be the word used to describe a military operation, ie operation 'retailiation'.

I live in an Arab country so there are NO Hebrew dictionaries around and all the online sources are blocked!

TIA

Ah ha Sergei, I have noted down you down for mocking my poor spelling. Revenge shall be mine!

Yasha it will have to be then unless we hear something different from an Israeli, thanks.

Interesting cultural aside, there seems to be a fairly strong war gaming culture in Israel while there is absolutely nothing (in English or Arabic) on the other side. Interesting.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Is 'retailiation' something that retailers do?

(Ah! I'm sooooo funny, aren't I?)

SERGEI THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

Retailization, two groups of Mall employees fight to the death for the parking space between them. We could locate it near Metz and have the conflict between French and German outlets and call it the Franco-German war of merchandising of 2004.

Yes Italian and German retailers take on the Americans, French and others in a fight amongst the corridors of the worlds two most poorly designed shopping areas.

Ah love it

Originally posted by Sergei:

Is 'retailiation' something that retailers do?

(Ah! I'm sooooo funny, aren't I?)

SERGEI THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

Retailization, two groups of Mall employees fight to the death for the parking space between them. We could locate it near Metz and have the conflict between French and German outlets and call it the Franco-German war of merchandising of 2004.

Yes Italian and German retailers take on the Americans, French and others in a fight amongst the corridors of the worlds two most poorly designed shopping areas.

Ah love it