COMBAT MISSIONS: "Job" Going

WANTED: One highly dedicated, hardcore CM enthusiast, who wishes to become "The Keeper of the Sacred MOD LIST".

WHY?: Have you seen it!!! It's a nightmare to keep it "fed" and i want no part of it! smile.gif No, running it is a full-time occupation in itself and it's too much for me to handle on top of all the other stuff i have to do on the site.

WHAT'S REQUIRED: Said person must have a good working knowledge of html and ftp, be extremely well organised, and able to put in the time and effort that will be required to maintain and tame "The Beast". :eek:

In short, you must be willing to spend 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, scouring this forum and all the CM sites, keeping your eyes on the lookout for the latest mod releases. :rolleyes:

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE MOD LIST?: Well, it's a list of mods silly!...not just any list mind you, ohh no!...but one that attempts to cover every single mod that has ever been released for CMBO and details on who made them and directions to where they can be found and downloaded.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?: Absolutely nothing -- Who do ya think i am? BTS!

Only the very, very dedicated (stupid) should even consider applying.

Don't all rush in at once! Form an orderly queue please -- it's a British site. ;)

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Manx, just a hint. Don't ever take up a job as an ad writer for a job agency... your potential for advancement in said company could be extremely limited.

Regards

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes i know, who the hell is going to want to take it on with a negative job description like that! I did it tongue-in-cheek style, but the fact still remains -- it is a nightmare to keep it updated and i have learnt that the hard way. Better to let people know what's in store for them in this case, i think.