New MOD - Trees for CMBO

Hi

I've just uploaded my 'Trees for CMBO' mod (www.cmmods.com). Some of the images are the same (or similar) to those in my CMBB tree mod but there are quite a few different ones and I've also included a set of 'deciduous trees' which can be used to replace the 'tall pines' images. This gives a different look to the game (see the difference between image (A) and (B) below). They're designed to go well with my grass/mud terrain mod (or the gridded version) but I expect they look OK with other ones too.

SDog

SDOG_CMBO_TREES.JPG

Originally posted by nevermind:

One question though(and its not a big deal),what about the overhead view,little puff looking bmps?The colors dont match now.509,523,539,just to name a few.

Hi Nevermind

I never (well almost never) use the top-down view so I couldn't be bothered to mod them. My humblest apologies smile.gif

SDog

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Yes it does give the game a much different and may I say improved look. Thanks there Strontium Dog I was needing a change and this will provide it nicely. You da man.

Glad you like it . You can make some nice looking woods by mixing up the 'woods' and 'tall pines'. I think I spend more time looking at the scenery than concentrating on the battle smile.gif

I've always handled mods manually. I've never used CMMOS. CMMOS is good for people who like to change mods often. If I see a mod that I like, I copy it to my CMBO folder and stick with it. That is until (if and when) a better mod comes out to replace it.

[ April 15, 2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Wally's World ]