MOD PREVIEW: Winter Panther

This has got a lot of potential; however, the rear side pannel of the turret is over shadowed, and the top of the turret, the mantle, and the barrel are a bad contrast to the almost washed off look to the rest of the vehicle. Very clever and unique of you to go for the "early spring" look, but it'll look better when its consistant for the whole vehicle.

Cheers

Eric

ok, I'll throw it in the wash with a bit of bleach... but I would argue that a whitewashed tank, after a few weeks of dealing with mud, soot, smoke, fluid leakages, etc., would probably have more of a yellowish/brownish tinge to it...

I think a lot of winter mods look a bit too powered-sugary!

...well, I'll do two versions, regular & whitened...

-Joshik

ps- the mod is not done... I'm still working on the turret top, mantle, etc...

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Joshik ]

Joshik are you actually doing the mod or just coloring it from someone's else's mod? The reason I ask is if you are actually doing the mod then I say excellent job. If you are coloring and I didn't mean to sound smart when I said "or just coloring it" it's coming along nicely but of course right now it's a bit yellow. I assume the white part of the turrert is what it will finally look like so looking good. Another thing is if you are actually doing the mod the detail is very very good - by the way.