Mod Request

Raze

Can anyone out there do a mod for the allies "out of bullets" yell. I was thinking it be very cool to use the M1 ejecting its clip after expending its rounds. The "tink" sound. With Band of brothers currently showing, can someone capture this?

Just an idea.

Yeah, Ill grab one for ya. Just give me a minute. ;)

Bleh, cant find a good one right now :( Either way itd have a lot of other weapon sounds mixed in that wouldnt sound too good when mixed in with the normal combat sounds in CM. There are a couple volleys of M1 fire in BoB but I couldnt find any where they hit the end of their clip. If Winters wern't screaming at Blithe Id have a good one at that point, but what can you do.

The clip ejection sound by itself isnt hard to find, but figured a small series of ejections from different guns would be better.

[ 09-23-2001: Message edited by: Equinox ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Raze, i just sent you a good garand .wav,

if anyone wants to host it, i will email it to you as well

important note: this is the ding ONLY, it needs to be mixed in somehow... good luck tongue.gif

[ 09-24-2001: Message edited by: *Captain Foobar* ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can i have it?! russellmz@yahoo.com

Sent your way...

If you guys have some way of mixing this stuff so it sounds good, please post back to this message... There are a TON of other small arms wav files that I could send you, or you could just download the Day of Defeat mod for half-life, and just take your pick through the files available there..

Good luck, and please report any progress.. smile.gif