Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Days since the last news on mods.

What ever happened to the unit patches on the uniforms that somebody was going to mod. Also, wasn't there somebody doing a winter Chaffee. It's the only American vehicle not done yet. Also, and I have mentioned this before without anyone answering, why aren't all the crew uniforms white when it's snowing. Some are on both the American's and German's but alot aren't. Well, actually the American's all are I guess but their helmets aren't. On the German's the whole uniform isn't.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Manx said that there was some goodies comeing tomorrow at Combat Missions.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right Rob...but unfortunately nothing relating to Icm's wishlist. Plenty of everything else though!

ICM the uniforms that don't change during winter are the ones for tankers and other big armored vehicles. The reason is that I guess no one winterized these unis. The other vehicles that have winterized unis are that way because they take and use the same model that the infantry uses. Just rename a uni to fit the tanker's uni but put a "1" infront of the corresponding numbers.

Hope that made sense! A little garbled.

Mord

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

Thanks Mord I'll try that. It drives me crazy seeing vehicle crews in regular uniforms when others are properly dressed. Lazy modders . :D But why do most of the American helmets still stay regular color when their uniforms are white?

Because the helmet BMP has to be white I don't think a one goes infront of this one. It's the same through out the game. I personally don't like the allied white helmet. I use green with white jacket and regualr colored pants.

Mord