Pvt. Pike.....Are You Out There?

Pike I have been trying to send you our set-up for the NSSB 2 and it is being returned undelivered. Please E-mail me with your addy so I can commence kicking your arse back down to....well...Hmmm...anyway just drop me a line.

Isn't CM a neat-o game. There, its on topic.

Sorry Madmatt, it was unavoidable and our good Pvt. cannot hide any longer.

vs

I did a search stuka and all I could come up with was some of Pvt. Pikes hangouts and bad habits, nothing of his current whereabouts.

BTS...please stop working on CM 2 and fix your search engine or somefink.

BTW J-O 87...send me a file of that game with Ted so I can see it from your perspective. A night battle with only a 27 meter LOS, huh? I have often thought that you are too ugly to show yourself during daylight hours.

And why are you not spending this time with that pretty, young, new bride of yours. Trouble in paradise already?

vs

von shrad,

perhaps I can help you out with some information 'bout Pvt Pike:

Got an email from him last sunday. He told me that he will be away from his computer for about a week to participate in a conference.

Additionally he has technical problems with his CD-ROM drive.

When he sends me his next move for our NSSB2 game, I will tell him about your request.

Marcus

------------------

Alle Maschinen voraus Große, Ruder hart Backbord. Neuer Kurs wird Zwo-Eins-Null.

So it seems many of my nemesese are present. First we have the counterfiet and the true Stuka show up, have a conversation, yet neither of them confront the other about the traiterous spy in their midst. Who is the true Stuka and who is the spy?!?! I demand to know, because I have a remote chance to win my very first ever PBEM battle against one of them, and I WILL NOT BE STOPPED.

And then to top off this ludicrous thread, Mike8g saunters on by after so Coolly kicking my SS (actually I was american but I like that phrase.) What is the meaning of this?!?! It is a conspiracy of Stukas I tell you!!

LOL

Mensch..mensch..mensch,

may I quote from your own NSSB2 rules:

"I realize that it is vacation time of the year so it is inevitable that some people will be absent for a time"

Hehe, I guess we should not report any opponent visiting the toilet or should we ???

wink.gif

Panzy Leader it is I who is allowing you a sense of accomplishment in your current PBEM game. But let it be known that the comfort you are feeling is only an illusion and in fact you are being ousted from your positions this very instant.

Have a nice day...BTW PL, do you owe me a turn?

P.S. You are not the first person, but hopefully the last, who has mistaken me for stuka because of my e-mail addy. It is only fair to step aside and let stuka be known as the true one because he is many years my senior and my mother always told me to respect our elders.

Stuka I don't think it is the sirens that are making you walk funny. I think it was that late night you had auditioning for the recently vacated Village People gig.

vs

Originally posted by mike8g:

LOL

Mensch..mensch..mensch,

may I quote from your own NSSB2 rules:

"I realize that it is vacation time of the year so it is inevitable that some people will be absent for a time"

Hehe, I guess we should not report any opponent visiting the toilet or should we ???

wink.gif

you egg!... true.. but I did mention if you having trouble contacting your opponents, to ask DR. STUPID (thats me) for help. He (v.Shard) is still waiting for a set up!! there is a month left almost.. ok about a month and a bit till round two starts... I have to make adjustments if ya (that be all of you) problems getting started...its been almost a month now since it started.

DR. STUPID