foxhole placement in created scenarios

Depending on the scenario settings, each unit will dig its own foxhole wherever you place it. Additional to that, if the option to do so is given you by the scenario designer (he can select this option in the scenario editor), then during the setup phase (and only during the setup phase), you can place "backup" foxholes. The amount is restricted. How to do it is explained in the manual, and also a message should be visible during the setup phase which tells you that you can place "fallback foxholes". If that message isn't there, then you can't.

Martin

Thanks Moon! I should have specified CMBO. I found the info as you said in my CMBB manual, but my question applied to CMBO. Any answers in that regards? I have a mod for my in game face, do you think in hurt my scenario editor in regards of removing placeable foxholes?

Thank you, keif.