Play testers wanted..

I've designed a scenario based on Belton Y Coopers book "Death Traps". It's nearly complete, with just the briefings to write.

Task force Doan, part of 3rd Armored div, were advancing past Paderborn, home of the Panzer training school, when an ambush was sprung...

Interested? reply to the post and I'll mail the file to the first few....If the reports are favourable, it'll get general release :)

Thanks for the info.

I made the scenario directly from the text in the book. I have no actual maps so I cannot vouch for it's accuracy. It is based on the same incident as Wild Bills, but my interpretation is totally different, and the maps are completely different.

Give it a try, you might like it!

I couldn't find your e-mail address Wittman, but if you would like, on my new website I have a section where people can preview things, like scenarios and get feedback on them.

If you are interested, take a look at site. You'll find a link in my sig.

Thanks

Keith

------------------

Operation CultureK

Check it out today for Great Combat Mission Content!

I couldn't find your e-mail address Wittman, but if you would like, on my new website I have a section where people can preview things, like scenarios and get feedback on them.

Thanks

Keith

------------------

Operation CultureK

Thanks

Keith

------------------

Operation CultureK