And now for your viewing pleasure... Patch v1.12 is now ready

Guest Madmatt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Space Thing

No software companies out there can even compare themselves to BTS. Why? BTS cares about their product -and they don't stop caring. Its not just show (like other game companies). Its real.

Heck, I know that I'm preaching to the choir. This is just my way of saying thank you to BTS. I'm eternally grateful for CM.

All the blessings that could possibly be sent to BTS, I send their way.

May the finishing touches on CM1 herald to beginning of a long friendship and to your continued success!!! Thanks BTS for one HELL of a good game.

Cheers, mates!

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

A few additional CM revisions may be suggested when our booklet on armor penetration is released. Like Panther armor quality on glacis and other areas.

And inconsistent APDS penetration and accuracy.

And some American penetration figures that are below CM levels.

Plus layered armor analysis that can be applied to situations like Sherman Jumbo and Churchill front hull. Churchill VII equivalents were often the lighter armored versions with add-on nose/side armor and a new turret, which left driver area with vulnerable 89mm armor (76+13 layered). So Panther, PzKpfw IVH and Tiger could penetrate driver plate area around hatch on many Churchill VII equivalents, and do it at a longe range.

Really need two armor values for Churchill front hull vertical plate on many Churchill VII's where tank is upgrade of earlier model.

Hits near edge of 89+89+13 area around MG on Chuchill front hull would also face lessened resistance due to edge effects and could be slide onto 76+13 area (edge effects tend to move projectile toward edge since there is less resistance that way, like when a nail is driven into wood near the edge and parallel to surface).

Figure about a month and the booklet will be available. Undergoing final proofread now.

Since I live just outside Rexford, New York, may obtain a mail box there. The reXford Files shed/accu-shack, source of mysterious (and difficult to find on short notice) items is, however, in Crescent. Trying to find a shed/shack in Rexford.

Rexford, New York is named after the family that had a store and most of the property way back when. Username Rexford is an unrelated (to Rexford NY) family heirloom: families without money pass down names like Dexter and Rexford as the primary tradition. I would have preferred traditional money.

BTS- I go around the net using your name like a cure for cancer. Other games fall short all the time (sea dogs, & about 10 million others) but you guys have set the standard. Be proud...be very proud.

You guys are the bomb, the ****, the greatest, the mac daddy, the ... well, anyways, I'm sure you get my meaning.

But just in case you don't ---- THANKS

------------------

"Far better it is

To dare mighty things...

Then to take rank with

Those poor, timid spirits

Who know neither

Victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt 1899