I found a guy with the pirated CM!!! More info in here....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

But my point is, so what if the French use it on the internet to keep their thoughts hidden from non-French speakers? It's not as if their thoughts are really all that important! smile.gif

In all seriousness, however, I find it refreshing that a bulletin board like this contains people from so many countries - I have spoken with people living in Finland, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, Germany, Belgium, Italy, South Africa, Canada (the place is crawling with Canucks!), the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, and now France, to name a few. I'm sure there are folks from other countries that I omitted.

Ain't it great that BTS could create a game so popular all over the world?

MrSpkr<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the Deep South (USA)! That's entire country of it's own ;) (Third world perhaps...)

tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

Don't forget the Deep South (USA)! That's entire country of it's own ;) (Third world perhaps...)

tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey hey hey hey HEY!

No talkin' down on da' South, ya' heah! Jes cuz y'all lives in Loosiana don't mean y'all can speak fer all-uf us-ens.

Now hesh up and gits back ta werk.

smile.gif

MrSpkr

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

But my point is, so what if the French use it on the internet to keep their thoughts hidden from non-French speakers? It's not as if their thoughts are really all that important! smile.gif

In all seriousness, however, I find it refreshing that a bulletin board like this contains people from so many countries - I have spoken with people living in Finland, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, Germany, Belgium, Italy, South Africa, Canada (the place is crawling with Canucks!), the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, and now France, to name a few. I'm sure there are folks from other countries that I omitted.

Ain't it great that BTS could create a game so popular all over the world?

MrSpkr<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, MrSpkr, CM really created a worldwide community of aficionados, but they can refrain from pranking and insulting each other - Have a look at the Peng Threads ! :D

Ha, thats hilarious.

People are so against me maiking sure that people don't rip off companies.

May I remind you I never pirated anything, even from microsoft or adobe or anyone alse.

I get those programs FREE, I work at CompUSA. We get "Reps" from these software companies and most of the time they give us free software, so we can tell people how good it is and so on.

Just the other day, I got Bryce 4 and light wave. I have NO CLUE how to use these, but hey I got em for free.

So i never pirated any software from any software company!

What is so bad releasing his info here? It was meant for BTS. instead of e-mailing them and waisting there time that way, this way they get to decide what to do. If they don't care they don't care, if they lock this thread up, oh well. They will deal with it!

I never said anything or suggested that people send him viruses or subscribe him to unwanted e-mail. If thats what you got out of it, well I guess you were thinking wrong.

Next time someone mentions pirated CM or any game, I'll just spare them the trouble looking for it and send them a copy of mine!

Thanx!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

What is so bad releasing his info here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's illegal for starters.

Nobody is questioning your decision to turn in a pirate. It's the (illegal) public release of his name based on unconfirmed information (IE just his word) that is getting everyones' undies in a bunch.

Releasing this information to an LEA or to BTS serves a useful purpose. Posting it on this forum doesn't.

As much as we hate to see it happen we can not do much about a single pirate with his ripped warez copy of CM. I don't need to know that some guy named CheezegraterHeadz has a warez copy of CM and is bragging about it.

However, when someone finds a website that is hosting a pirated version then I DO want to know as we can take action (and have in the past) against those sorts of sites and individuals.

We now return you to the arts...

Madmatt