How long does it take the order to come through

I ordered CM over 2 months ago by mail and still nothing. I even e-mailed battlefront.com to find out what happened to my order on the 17'th of his month but I haven't even recieved a reply yet. I even re e-mailed them about 2 days ago because of a lack of reply. Still nothing.

How long have your guys orders taken to come in, and how long does battlefront.com take to reply to an e-mail??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by New Age Santa:

argh, then why has it been taking so long for me? They said about 5 weeks on the site =/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email madmatt or one of the other moderators of the site. Put the words "LOST CMBO order" or somesuch in your message header, then explain your situation. Provide them with as much information as you can remember (date ordered, invoice #'s, etc.)

They are usually very good at helping their customers.

Easy Santa. I had the same problem when I ordered CM last year. Ofcourse I ordeder it right before it was released too. You say you didn't get a conformation notice by e-mail huh? That's pretty wierd considering you ordered it 2 months ago. MrSpkr is right, e-mail madmatt as something doesn't seem right here.

I know what's going down..

Battlefront.com: HEY WE STOLE SOMEONE'S MONEY FOR THAT FAKE PRODUCT COMBAT MISSION!

Big Time Software: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOO AWSOME! WEE GET 40% OF PROFITS! MAKE SURE TO KEEP THOSE GROGS PAID SO THEY TELL HOW GREAT OUR FAKE GAME IS

Battlefront.com: LOLOL OWND

Me: fuxx0r

...ok that is a little overboard but still. I feel ripped off.

Just got back in the office Santa (we were off on a Corporate retreat shooting off fully automatic weapons!). Please send me the following details and I will get this resolved:

I need the date you placed your order.

I need your FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS (very important!)

I need the payment method.

If it was a Credit Card than I will need the expiration Date (not the card number though).

If you used a Credit Card than have you been charged the purchase price yet?

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by New Age Santa:

Btw, did you get to fire off any MP40's????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif My department just ordered three.

[ 07-31-2001: Message edited by: CJMello ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CJMello:

smile.gif My department just ordered three.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man i have the wrong job! yet, my dad bought a m16 when i was a kid, and so i grew up shooting a full auto m16a1 and my gramps old m1 carbine, m1 garand, and m1911 from his WWII experiences! nowonder i like history so much!

by the way santa, i ordered about the same time as you did and got mine in about a week. bad luck i suppose.