Request further CMBO units ???

I would appreciate if BTS provides updates of CMBO. With updates i mean some additional tank packs,new guns, new infantry types, without changing anything else. Just additions to the existing unit database. Will this be possible ??? Is there any access to the unit database to edit existing models ???

I like to play something like M12GMC, M16 MGMC, M1 155mm howitzer, some british gurkhas, or something like the sIG 38(t), PSW222, PzIIIN within the western theatre.

Pres. Bush Sr.: "Not gonna do it...wouldn't be prudent."

Rodimzew, CMBO has been *finalized* since Feb. 2001. No new anything will be added to it. CMBB will be out within a few months. BTS had hoped earleir on that they could up-date CMBO with some enhancements from CMBB, but they have found that will be impossible.

Sorry. No dice here.

BTS has stated that CMBO is finished. Period. All their energies are now directed at CMBB. After CMBB, they plan to work on other theaters of the war, such as the early war, etc. They have stated that they may revisit the Western Front later on, probably with an all new game engine.

I think they have stated that they will, after CMBB, adress some CMBO bug issues that have come to light but I wouldn't expect anything major.

Also... They are going to have thier hands full patching CMBB. Not that I think it will be inherently buggy it is just that I am sure new things will come to light when the game is released to the general masses.

Jeff