Calling all Labrats

Simon,

I've lost your email address :rolleyes: , so send me another email and we can continue.

Alternatively, I would be most grateful if one of you kind folk could supply me with tht dodgy dingos e-ddress. Then he can carry on with the arty overkill :mad:

Cheers

Jon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonS:

so, Einstein, where's your email address then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Check your mailbox Egor.

You fink I'm gonna advertise my email round here so all the fawning groupies of my "uberness" (thanks to John for that) can annoy me? Sheesh :rolleyes:

Then he can carry on with the arty overkill :mad:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Stoic demeanour slipping a bit, eh?

It's called recon by fire. My Poles can smell your lot in those woods. Though I fink it's suddenly become somewhat more smelly.

are you going to be around for a while? I have some time to kill ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Just send the turn boyo. I'm still at work so I will be around for a while. Normally I would feel a little guilty cluttering up the forum with this crap but reading it over it is probably the best on the first page.

s'OK I got it on the second address I sent

Which is a bit weird since they are the same server. Maybe it is just adverse to NZ, which is perfectly understandable, because I only just got a bunch of other stuff no probs.

Whaddaya mean you can't geddit? Is that java or IRC?

[mutter]Oh no, another bleeding dingo![/mutter]

Ahem. Oh, Hi Mace smile.gif Great to see you again. Last time we spoke you were setting up an arranged marriage between one of your sprogs and one of ... James'? How'd hat pan out?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Whaddaya mean you can't geddit? Is that java or IRC?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Java. It just won't connect. <shrug> when the internet gods are agin ye...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

blah blah blah?

blah blah blah blah. My Poles....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simon is always talking about his pole, I suspect that he hod some terrible lab accident and is covering up for something. Of course the rest of his gitness sounds just like Meeks, except it makes less sense. I suspect he and Meeks are one and the same person.