Fading Hopes Problem

Bog

Registered since March '99 and only 100-odd posts? Another deserving recipient of the Distinguished Lurker Award. ;)

But to answer your question, a modified graphics bitmap file, that shows up white in the game, didn't properly preserve the proportional length/height dimensions of the original bitmap. I've had this happen on prior occasion too when I was doing my own mods. Only by getting the length & height to their exact proportions was the modded file fixed.

Check the dimensions of the original in a graphics program if you can. Or tell me the bitmap file number and where the modded file is located at. I could then download and check it out.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bog:

Ok, the French infantry mod doesn't include a chest/back part, that bmp shows up as white in the game. Anyone else have this problem?<hr></blockquote>

Umm, was the white part waving?

All joking aside when you get a chance to do some research on the 1940 campaign in France you will discover, as I did, that the French forces put up a serious fight. Germany lost many troops and a great deal of badly needed armor. The Gembloux campaign itself was a hard fought engagment lasting many days. Many French units fought to the last, especially the North African units.

MikeT