Students,dont ya just love 'em?

What a laugh benny is.He's about as funny as a fire in an orphanage.there used to be a programme on British TV called "Crossroads"and strangely enough there was a character in it called "Benny",and do you know what?In an amazing co-incidence ,just like Benny on this board,he was as thick as **** in the neck of a bottle.I noticed that our Benny is a student,yeah....figures....

I think Benny, aka Capt. M, aka gay*lover, aka Leshawn Campell needs to go back to playing his FPS fragfests and leave us wargamers alone.

IIRC, the very first gay*lover post was just as outrageous as some of this **** lately. I mean did you check out gay*lover's profile? Interior Decorator from San Francisco? GEEZ you couldn't get any more stereo-typed than that.

------------------
"Live by the sword, live a good LOOONG life!"-Minsc, BGII

"Boo points, I punch."--Minsc, BGII

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crepitis:

What a laugh benny is.He's about as funny as a fire in an orphanage.there used to be a programme on British TV called "Crossroads"and strangely enough there was a character in it called "Benny",and do you know what?In an amazing co-incidence ,just like Benny on this board,he was as thick as **** in the neck of a bottle.I noticed that our Benny is a student,yeah....figures....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets not bash ALL students now! You are making generalizations.

gp

Hey Maximus, I moderate for the FPS game Counter-Strike, but I STILL love CM, so byte me... biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif

No need to be be insulting... biggrin.gif

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

------------------------

"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

Guest wwb_99

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I/O Error:

Hey Maximus, I moderate for the FPS game Counter-Strike, but I STILL love CM, so byte me... biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif

No need to be be insulting... biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which CS game do you moderate? I presume it is pretty pre-teen free.

WWB

I been on this board longer than about half the posts I see now (beta demo release - Im a lurker) and Im a 10th grader

dont make generalizations, there are just as many idiotic adults, and much more examples, historical and here of them than us.....

He made for an interesting weekend, but should stop talking about him. He wants attention and if ( when ) he comes back with another name he'll keep it up if he's getting attention.

Of course, if anyone knows where he is, we could go over there and spank him with his GI JOES and Barbie dolls untill he drops dead. biggrin.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Well, the student thing is fairly irrelvant in my experience here. We have had 14 year olds here who were outwardly more grown up than some pushing towards 50. Not the norm, thankfully, since the average poster here was probably a student when JFK was shot smile.gif

Closing this up so we can move along...

Steve