Peng, I take your Challenge to HOLLAND!

Originally posted by mensch:

*bows* your welcome me lady, the complaints I have heard of you I do not all believe;'tis my slowness that I do not, for I know you lack not folly to commit them and have ability enough to make such knaveries yours.

the rest of you Boys, apes, braggarts, jacks, milksops go to, you're all dry fools, I'll no more of you. You're not worth another word, else I'd call you knaves

Oh good God, Mensch has gone Shakespearian. Quickly! Consult the Book of Symptoms!

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 03-22-2001).]

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a lurker in the pengthread for a while now. Sitting in the darkest corner, afraid to step out of the closet....uhmm NO I mean afraid to step out in the light. Afraid that you would laugh at my Swedish-English no good spelling and grammar.

But behold you miserable little band of hamsters. I have the ultimate weapon that will make you tremble and beg for merci. You can beg but i will spare no one. Mark my words NO ONE !

I introduce to you..............The Eye of Divine Light .

Raybug.jpg

Some of you might think that this is just a M3HT hit by the rather powerful (but not divine) gun of the Hummel, so that it jumped down from the bridge, and somehow got beneath the bridge. Some of you might (by pure ignorance) claim that the Ray of Divine Light is nothing but a unusual grafik bug. If you are such an imbecile send me a PBEMsetup and i will show you (perhaps) the might of the Divine Eye. There is no way in hell that i will show you the brown eye so there is no point in asking !

Look at the ice and look at the bridge. See what The Eye of Divine Light is capable of and fear me.

Some of you might think that The Eye of Divine Light is gamey. My only response to you is, send me a PBEMsetup imbeciles. Hitler had loots of Eyes of Divine Light but refused to use them. The ingenious Bömish Corporal thought that it was of no use(just like the MP44 and Me262). Dr Mengele did see its potential but thought that it was too horrible. I'm not even remotely as gentle as those two smucks so prepare to see a lot of Eyes of Divine Light . My references are from two very trustworthy books which names i have forgot and both of them burned up by accident.

MadMatt I have mailed you a Save game and a picture of The Eye of Divine Light . Not because it's a bug, I just want you to fear me !

If you want a Screenshot of the Spotter, here you go !

Notme.jpg

Any resemblance between the spotter and me is merely coincidencial.

Björn Elfström

bjorn.elfstrom@mhs.studit.com

[This message has been edited by Bamse (edited 03-22-2001).]