I guess I'm just a one-man mod machine!!!

Modding is like eating potato chips--you can't just make one!!! :D

Presenting the sequel to my Green Devil uniform pack: Everyone's favorite overpriced hamsters in glorious hi-res! This one's got options to switch from swell camo trousers to Feldgrau. The grey trousers have high jackboots, 'cause they look cool and also avoid that "action slacks" look that the long trousers sometimes give.

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

I've included three helmet textures: grey, grey w/chickenwire (as seen in the FJ set), and with Eichenlaub camo covers to match the M41 smocks.

I'm sending them to the usual suspects, Manx and Tom.

Niiiice! Seeing how you are in a major state of mod making rapture...might I suggest...a nice SS Feld Grau and maybe some new skivies for the poor old Volksturm..ahem..HIRES of course!

Great work my man Keep'em coming!

Mord.

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

Although I'm not sure how much Copious Spare Time™ I may have coming up, I'm going to try to do a complete hi-res German uniform pack, including a field grey Waffen SS mod to complete this one.

Then, maybe on to the Americans, as I think our boys need a better look. Until then it's fun to do the Germans as although they were on the wrong side they have really swell uniforms smile.gif