New Scenario

Hi all,

Just created a rather large scenario which features possible engagement ranges of up to 1.8 km. It's not playtested so I don't know exactly how balanced it is, but it should definately challenge the attacker and give the defender plenty of opportunity for interesting defenses.

The basic premise is the Americans are assaulting down a major highway, and the Germans are defending from high ground which overlooks the highway. The Americans have a 2:1 point advantage, but the adventageous terrain should help the Germans.

If you are interested, post here and I'll email it to you. I'll be sending it in open form so you can feel free to reuse the map for any purpose. I don't have time to set it up for play against the AI but I wouldn't mind if someone did that for everyone else. ;)

smile.gif

Edited to let everyone know I have a second map described below. (Rolling hills mechanized ME)

smile.gif

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: newlife ]</p>

Shouldn't this be in the Scenario Talk Section? BTW I'll check it out possibly for vs. AI conversion if I think it's good. E-Mail's in the profile. I also have some rather large map's at the CM Scenario Depot. Look under "R" in the maps section and you will see Rugged Country Maps 1,2,3,4,5 and Op Map. They are Panzer Blitz map conversions.

Regards,

Ryan

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Panther G ]</p>

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest. It's now become a two for one sale. I just finished a rolling hills map well suited for tank warfare. I then put 6000pt each fully mechanized forces for both British and Heer. Features include no FLAGS and diagonal setup zone.

smile.gif