(BUG)Ammo for .30 cal and .50 for M5A1 in vehicle detail says zero.

Hey, BTS.

I have a setup here that I created using the scenario editor. I bought a bunch of M5A1s and even though on the panel readout at the bottom of the screen when you select the M5A1s it says 'Ammo: 250' the ammo loadout in the vehicle detail screen says zero.

Jeff

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

was this after there is thousands of dead german troops dead on the battlefield?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, this would be during my deployment phase in a game with you. The dead troops come later.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

There was a"known" problem with commonwealth MG's in Ht's in b16 and b24, but I think Charles believes he fixed in the release v1.1

I have never seen the Carrier MG problem but it may be something about Commonwealth MG's in HT's and carriers in some scenario's (maybe those that were designed and saved in b16 or b24) that are still giving us problems?

Hope that helps

-tom w

Don't worry, it isn't a bug. The ammo on the readout in the map editor is only used when you can change the amount of ammo. You can't change the ammo loadout of halftracks, or the MG ammo load of tanks.

In the vehicle detail screen, it is the same thing. The MG ammo loadout is only used for tanks, because it only shows secondary ammo. The primary ammo is shown at the bottom of the screen. Halftracks use MG ammo as their primary ammo, so it is shown there.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska