CMMC Updates

Yes it has started, and has been going for 9 game hours (3 turns).

AFAIK there is no press corps this time. Sorry.

Suffice to say, there has been mucho fighting, some very large battles, and a modereate amount of confusion generated smile.gif

I'd like to post more but ...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

Really Styxx?

Hmm email me and I can see what is going on. Calstann@hotmail.com is the address if you are still interested. AFAIK there are at the very least reserve spots open (gets more action than you would think BTW) and possibly full time slots.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lots of reserve slots. I know at least two vacancies in one particular unit.

I am the Head German GM. Unfortunately the individual who was updating teh webpage was the same one who did such a great job with the Press Corps in CPX. Real life commitments has signifigantly reduced his ability to update both of these. Since everything we do is voluntary...often real life cuts CMMC time short...

We are starting turn 4 which is 9 hours into the game (0600 to 1500 hours Aug 16, 1944). So far we have had about 30+ battles (PBEMs / TCPs...). Cannot give a sitrep without revealing too much FOW...

All of teh battles will be available after CMMC is over - they are all based on actual terrain in the Elbeuf area, historical OOBs/TOEs, and from what most players have said - absolutely beautiful maps (and have a 'real' feel about versus the generated maps in QBs).

Regards,

Stefan