I guess it wouldnt hurt to lock this baby up.

You can easily execute a crew if they haven't surrendered by sending them on a choice 'recon' mission.

Surrendered crews can be recaptured (freed) and then sent on 'recon' though disarmed, or you can try to saturate the area where they are being tortured or interrogated or whatever, with 155s. Usually the enemy take all the foxholes and let the prisoners stay outside, so you'll probably hit 'em.

regards,

--Rett

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Oh man...I want my TC DEAD!!!!!!! Iditot!!!! Damn it!!! Stupid idiot!..this is what i am sure was going through his head

" Ok, just pulled off the luckiest flank operation ever, he he, two shermans, they cant see us, PERFECT LOS, and they arent even facing us...ohhh wait! A enemy Platoon HQ, he cant see us, but instead of turning the tide of battle, I will give away my position to some dumbass peon who cant even do anything to my assault gun, or see me."

So the ass gave away the position, killed the Platoon HQ, and in turn, the two Shermans killed him...I mean it was so sweet how I sneaked right by them, then RIGHT behind them without seeing......and then to really rub the salt in the wound the commander Surrenders jumping out and yelling Kamerade! Kamerade! TRAITOR!!!!! I want to be able to shoot people that dumb rrrrrghghghg..

just had to vent that out, I had to stop short of shooting the computer with a 357.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm dude. This post is WAY outta place. Especially after this week's events.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Ummm dude. This post is WAY outta place. Especially after this week's events.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Maximus, of all people to say whats out of place it would be YOU, but still, that kind of thing makes me angry, PERFECT flank, PERFECT and it fails, but I suppose I could edit it.

Oh Maximus, of all people to say whats out of place it would be YOU, but still, that kind of thing makes me angry, PERFECT flank, PERFECT and it fails, but I suppose I could edit it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah well, take your anger about the game somewhere else. CMBO has been finalized since April, so there's no amount of raving that is going to change anything.

So just deal with it, OK?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Yeah well, take your anger about the game somewhere else. CMBO has been finalized since April, so there's no amount of raving that is going to change anything.

So just deal with it, OK?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if you stop blaiming Bush for this evil act right out!

Well even though maximus is a hypocrite of the 1st class, blaiming Bush for the events right out, I will still be willing to have this come under the 'Ol Brinks Padlock.

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOOK! I made those comments in the very midst of the attack. At that time NO ONE knew what the hell was going on, and the thought about retaliation for the Missile Defense System was one of my theories at the time, so that's where that comment came from.

But my main point, although not said in text, was that what good would a missile defense system be against common airliners.

But since then, and this almost pains me to say this, I actually believe Bush is handling this well.