Scenario list for a nameless board game

Huh, I won't say what this is about, but I wonder if anyone out there has a compiled a list of ALL the ASL scenarios.

Then someone could take note of which scenarios have been ported over to CM, and which haven't. As a community service.

wink.gif

As a joke I was thinking of porting over some of The Perfect General scenarios, I thought that could be funny.

[This message has been edited by patboivin (edited 02-09-2001).]

My friend has a compiled listing of all ASL scenarios ever made - it can be found in one of the annuals or something, I don't know for sure. The website ASL Crossroads may have a complete list, but the listing of every ASL scenario ever made is going to be quite extensive. It is pretty safe to say that the vast majority of the ones for the period of CMBO alone have not been done yet.

------------------

When we were in the Bocage country we were assaulted by them Tigers ... you know what I mean by assaulted huh? WELL I MEAN ASSAULTED!!!!

I have many scenarios from some board game that will not be mentioned. If anyone wished to convert a scenario from this unmentioned board game to CM, and, say, their copy of that scenario has become so damaged as to be unreadable (spilled coffee, etc.), just send me an e-mail and I can scan it and e-mail it to them. wink.gif

------------------

expert \'ek-,spert'\ n : someone who knows more and more about less and less until eventually they know everything about nothing