Rifle Sound Mod revised

Folks,

please excuse my incompetence!

I noticed that my last rifle sound mod sound like **** from distance. They doesn't even sound like a carbine!

I made a new, more 'traditional' sound for the rifles. It's included in the 'Infantry Weapons' package.

Download it at WarfareHQ

[ 06-26-2001: Message edited by: Scipio ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scipio:

Folks,

please excuse my incompetence!

I noticed that my last rifle sound mod sound like **** from distance. They doesn't even sound like a carbine!

I made a new, more 'traditional' sound for the rifles. It's included in the 'Infantry Weapons' package.

Download it at WarfareHQ

[ 06-26-2001: Message edited by: Scipio ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I just installed your entire sound mod package this morning. It is really really good. As much a change in the game as the terrain and vehicle mods.

And if you say the rifle needs to be changed, well, I'll change it, and that right happily!

So, should I download the entire infantry weapons package and convert from MPE to wav and copy all of them over, or is the Rifle mp3 or wav one posted separately somewhere?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terence:

Hey, I just installed your entire sound mod package this morning. It is really really good. As much a change in the game as the terrain and vehicle mods.

And if you say the rifle needs to be changed, well, I'll change it, and that right happily!

So, should I download the entire infantry weapons package and convert from MPE to wav and copy all of them over, or is the Rifle mp3 or wav one posted separately somewhere?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to download the whole Infantry package - I want to avoid a mess and missunderstandings by placing an update package.

But of course, you only need to replace the rifle files. It's the files 00000401 - 00000405

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scipio:

You have to download the whole Infantry package - I want to avoid a mess and missunderstandings by placing an update package.

But of course, you only need to replace the rifle files. It's the files 00000401 - 00000405<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! Your sounds are the best, I really appreciate all the hard work you did.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tiborhead:

I just downloaded the set last night around 11 pm or so. Will I still have to update?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The update was uploaded around 1700 (5 pm) European summer time. I leave it to you to convert this in your local time ;)