Will german sqds get more Pzfsts in CMB2B?

I know there is a reason for the limit of two per sqd in CMBO but i am too lazy to search. And IIRC it was mentioned somewhere that the Germans would get 2 man tank hunter teams armed with pzfst. But should the sqd limit be raised to at least 3 in 1944?

God! I hope not! I play the American's all the time and have enough problems with the two that the German squads alreay have. If I had a nickel for every tank that was killed by these damn weapons I'd be rich. I mean Damn,come on. I can't come within 150 yards of damn near any German squad without getting one of these up the Ass already. Just my opinion. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

God! I hope not! I play the American's all the time and have enough problems with the two that the German squads alreay have. If I had a nickel for every tank that was killed by these damn weapons I'd be rich. I mean Damn,come on. I can't come within 150 yards of damn near any German squad without getting one of these up the Ass already. Just my opinion. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez - yuo get 2 and they can kill tanks at 150m??

Can I get a copy of your CD please??!! redface.gif

Panzerman, I'm afraid I'm talking about regular old troops. I wouldn;t mind it so much if they were elite or crack but their regular old regular troops that keep destroying my Sherman's. I tryed at first to use my American troops like that thinking OK if they can do it I can do it but NO! my troops just get the crap shot out of them and just stand there and don't seem to even try to destroy it ( the tank ). Bunch of dumb asses! I just wish the American troops were a lot better at tank fighting like the German troops.

Yeah you German guys all think that way. It's just that you aren't thinking enough about us American guys and what we need. It's just ME, ME, ME. :D But anyway I'm learning to just stay well back from German troops, what with that bad habit they have of popping my tanks.

A good tactic is to. If infantry spot enemy troops keep you tanks in rang to fire at that positions and just fire HE at that area like Artry that may be gamey but it works.

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

You know I did that at first but it didn;t ever seem to do much damage to the enemy so I quit, thinking I was just wasteing my ammo. But if it actually does hurt/kill I will start doing thatagain. Thanks for the tip. ;)

Sounds like your talking about those Panzerschrecks in the ranges you described. I usually get good results with veteran P.Schreck teams.

As for the 'fausts, it's not as bad in the earlier months in CMBO with the Panzerfaust-30 with relatively short ranges... unless you're in lots of bocage or other dense terrain. But as the months progress, those P.Faust ranges improve alot (30/60/100m). >Regular squads hardly miss.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

You know I did that at first but it didn;t ever seem to do much damage to the enemy so I quit, thinking I was just wasteing my ammo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just remember to send in infantry to throw the enemy away after it's suppressed. Tanks cannot act alone especially if the infantry is in woods or buildings.