Terrain Mod Question.........

Really quick.... My grass and tree textures are very bright. Especialy when using Panzertruppens buildings, which I want to keep in. I have Matts modpack grass/tree in there now. What are you guys using. I'd like a heads up because trial and error with a 56k really sucks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stixx:

I use my own grass whick is actually just a greener slightly modified version of Wolf's Grass.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What Stixx said. Tried 'em all. Always come back to this one.

There's also one called 'Velvet512.' A modified version of Richard Tremblett's I believe. That one is gorgeous, except for the fact that the highest two elevations are slightly off-colour. Sadly, no amount of modifying on my part got that bit right.

A funny thing, I was visiting the family in Northern Maine a few weeks ago. While wandering the the countryside the CM portion of my brain was thinking "The grass texture's much too bright!" We sometimes forget just how GREEN green grass can get!

I use Magua's Normandy grass and scattered tree bases. Juju's woods bases. A modified Juju wood base for brush. (I think Tom did that one.)

For Fall tree bases, I use the same except I've applied a "withered grass" filter to them which browned them up and they look pretty good with the Normandy grass.

Guest Panzer Boxb

You should check out my terrain set in the

"Fratacide..." post a few days ago. I think

people were *really* impressed with that graphic set. redface.gif

-Mike Z.