I hope I don't ruffle any feathers here but...

Has any consideration been given to allowing Fionn a reprieve? It seems as though he has done his time. I haven't had any communication with him in a couple months so for all I know he may not even want to come back.

But Fionn has a wealth of knowledge that he has always been eager to share. And with serious development having started (or about to be started) on CM2 his input and historical insight would be nice to have around. All of this assuming of course that the folks that would goad him into flame wars would behave themselves and he would try to not them get to him too much.

Just a thought. I learned a great deal through him. Not just the things he said but the interest they gave me to go out and research and read further on my own.

I will understand if this gets locked up right away but I hope some consideration will be given.

PS Even if he isn't given a stay..will he be a beta guy again?

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

Guest Rommel22

I agree, bring him back. i talk to him only once on the CMHQ chat, he seems like an ok guy.

If people say how knowledgeble he is about the eastern front than yeah, bring him back. Please!

------------------

"If you are a Republican under 30 you have no heart! If you are not a Republican and over 30, you have no brain!"

Winston Churchill

Guest Madmatt

This has come up before and let me just say that we do not run this forum via Public Opinion on such matters.

However, just let me say that Fionn's banning from the forum did NOT in anyway affect his status as a beta tester. He is still an active member of the team.

There is nothing more to be said on this matter.

Madmatt