Hello all CM'ers! I am looking for a unit infromation source

Yeah, what Jeff said.

I'm the dude who wrote the thing in the first place. I've been off the board and not playing CM for six months. CM withdrawal is almost as bad as not getting sex for six months!! (Trust me, I know)

My first goal is updating the info already in and then adding the stuff I never put in in the first place.

Finishing the update has nothing to do with time (I have lots) but everything to do with desire to finish it.

If you are curious to see what it looks like, I could e-mail you (or anyone who wants it) a working (but outdated) version if you are curious to see what the database is like. The hosting site, ASL2CM is no longer up. frown.gif

You MUST have Excel 97 or 2000 to get the full benefit. Plus, be warned that the DB has pictures so the entire thing is about 3MB.

Jason

guachi_cm@yahoo.com

This address might help Freak; I have done many of the units but it's far from complete as I have other website duties. Hope you like it or it is helpful.

Dogs of War Homepage

Infantry Stats

Support Stats

Vehicle Stats

Tank Stats

I don't have excel but I'd sure like to see that Excel spreadsheet Guachi. Someone sent me an excel spreadsheet a month ago I think; I tried to open it but it wouldn't open. Since then I think I have found a way to look at excel files.

Johnno

[This message has been edited by Johnno (edited 02-13-2001).]