CMBB

LC-

Hey guys and gals. Its been a long time since Ive last been in here. Been busy with school and all I never have time for CMBO :( So I was wondering about CMBB? Any new info about it recently? And I just have one favor to ask BTS. Please make the weapons like the panzershreks and the russian counterpart MOD-able. I love CMBO but the only thing I hate seeing is how beautiful all the graphics and guns are, then I see a soldier holding a little tube. GREAT GAME!! it seriously doesnt hurt it at all but it would be that much more awsome if you could rework the weapons like the bazooka and all. THANKS for all the good times...(and the bad times when my little army men decide to run away smile.gif )

Hi,

When it comes to CMBB I think BTS have a policy of keeping things “under their hat”. They are not saying too much about it. I feel they do not wish to be draw into long discussions about given features until it is out and we all know what we are talking about.

Anyway, the time schedule was Fall 2001, so until we hear differently I am assuming it will not be long before we can all judge for ourselves.

Will no doubt be as stunning as CMBO.

All the best,

Kip.