What is BTS working on now?

Getting the sand out of their trousers from the time they got dead drunk on expensive liquor on a $200 per hour Barbados privet beach. Which was comfortably close to their $3 mil condos, garage full of Feraries, and various mistresses to please their every desire.

How do I know this you ask? Im a BTS paparazi.

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 02-26-2001).]

Guest MantaRay

Working on finding a cure for Matt's baldness(not sure how good this idea is as we have seen him with hair), and Kwazy is trying to figure out how to take over the company to sell to Hasbro w/o his soul being eternally damned. smile.gif

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

New Site of the PLA:Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror

Here's one of my posts from http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/016515.html

How many copies of CM1 have been sold?

It's going to be easy to tell, as soon as CM2 comes out. Smell the manual. If has sold:

50,000 copies, it will smell like Jolt, because Charles did a lot of extra programmingwork to sell more copies of CM2.

100,000 copies, it will smell like cheap vodka, because BTS can afford to get hammered on weekends, but they still can't afford anything good.

200,000 copies, it will smell like beer. See above.

300,000 copies, it will smell like margaritas and have sand in between the pages. BTS went on a vacation, but still had to come back to make a little more money.

400,000 copies, CM2 won't be released, because BTS realized that there's no point in working anymore when you're already a millionare.

---------

I tried testing my theory by smelling my CMBO manual. It smells like a cardboard box and stale coffee. This can only mean one of three things:

-BTS lost so much money from the release version of CM (Mine was 1.03) that they were forced to move the company into a cardboard box, and are surviving by licking spilled coffee out of their keyboards.

-BTS made a fortune on the release version of CM, and bought a new computer. This is where the cardboard box came from. The coffee is explained by all the programmers flocking to their doors looking for a job with the world's newest fortune 500 company.

-I need to move my coffee machine off of the box my computer came in, which is coincidentially also my bookshelf.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!